Continental Competition 26x19mm Tubular Road Tire
Continental has been hand making their tires since 1871, maintaining the integrity of tradition while evolving with the most advanced technology.
5 in stock
Competition Tubular Road Tire/Tyre
- HANDMADE IN GERMANY-Continental has been hand making their tires since 1871, maintaining the integrity of tradition while evolving with the most advanced technology.
- BLACK CHILI– Features Continental’s revolutionary Black Chili Compound Road Tire which reduces rolling resistance by 26% improves grip by 30% and adds 5% more mileage out of your road tire
- VECTRAN PROTECTION– Reinforcing and matrix fibers made of Vectran are 5X as strong as steel yet still extremely lightweight and abrasion resistant, protecting your tire from punctures more effectively than two layers of Nylon.
- PROVEN VICTORIOUS– The Competition has proven itself a winner on the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix and Flanders.
- DEPENDABILITY– The Competition Road Tyre is the most dependable tire in the pro peloton.
The true choice of World Tour and elite pro racers the world over, the Continental Competition Tubular Road tire is one of the most used and best performing tubular endurance race tires in the world. Designed especially for tough races like Paris-Roubaix and the Ronde van Vlaanderen, the Continental Competition tire features a 25mm width, extra wide Vectran break to protect against punctures at the edges of the tire, and a robust 180 TPI casing. BlackChili compound gives the Competition outstanding grip in wet weather and poor conditions, and the well-proven diamond trad profile helps you stick to just about any road surface imaginable.
- Proven on the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix and Flanders
- 25mm width
- Vectran breaker for puncture resistance
- 180TPI casing for a supple and smooth ride
- BlackChili compound for excellent grip in bad weather
- Diamond tread pattern keeps you glued to the road
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 cm|